06 March 2014

Palm reading

Recently, I started working at a warehouse handling computer parts.

I've met a lot of weird people, tiko, nice people, etc.

So today someone I know happened to know a little bout palm reading. I was so excited about it, I opened both hands to him straightaway. The results weren't exactly what I'd expected.

I always wanted to get married and have my first child before the age of 25. I always dream of having my kind of husband....

This is what he said.

Firstly, I am a very stubborn person. This is true, I am extremely stubborn and I only settle for things that's done my way, unless it's doing something else for the person I love. With this point, I move on to the next thing he said.

Secondly, you treat your husband/boyfriend very well. Indeed, I show my love and care through my actions, expecting the same or more from him. This second point shows that he is on the right track, not bluffing.

Third, you don't have guy siblings right? Yes, this is true. So he added, I'll be cheated by guys my whole life... So far.. Yes. I had to admit, but yes. They always claim that I don't trust them, but I realise I'm always being lied to. Especially third party. Why? I don't get it. Fuck my damn palm.

Forth, your fingers saved you. You bring luck to your husband/boyfriend. Do I?

Fifth, you want to get married before 25? Wait till you reach 24 then say. Wait till you have at least 3 more relationships. Go through more heartbreaks first. No, this is absolutely not what I wanted.. Damn fuck.

Sixth, because you're very stubborn, you don't know when to give up when it comes to love. What is this? Hint? This wasn't true until now. And I don't like how it's true now. Why can't I let go like flowing water? He said, this is my strength, but also my GREATEST weakness.

I'm gonna find out more since he told me he still has one more secret for me later. If it's shitty news like this again, I really will cry eh.

I want to ask him, should I heed friend's advise more often? If yes, a lot of my problems have been solved already. No worries, no fret. Everything solved, life is smooth again. But it's that hard to let go shit that's bothering me..

I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment